What is Personal Data?
Personal data is any data that can identify an individual such as a name, phone number, email address, etc.
Which Personal Data Do We Use and Why?
We use your personal data when the data has been provided by you to Herzog Enterprises Co. Some examples of a user submitting their personal data to us are:
- Signing up for a newsletter
- Contacting us for customer service or a general inquiry
- Requesting a refund or replacement
We process your personal data for the purpose for which we received it. Therefore, if you sign up for a newsletter, we will use your email address only to send you that newsletter.
Your data will never be transmitted to third parties without your permission unless this is necessary to carry out your requests such as sending you an email blast with a third party software or in the event we are obliged to do so by law or regulation, or a decision by a judicial authority.
Our Newsletter & Promotional Coupons
To manage the information we receive about you from a social networking site or any third party, you will need to follow the instructions from that party for updating your information and changing your privacy settings. The information we collect is covered by this privacy statement and the information the third party collects is subject to such third party's privacy practices. Privacy choices you have made on any third party site will not apply to our use of the information we have collected directly through our sites.
Credit & Debit Card Transactions
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have the following privacy rights:
- Right of access: Individuals can ask for a copy of the personal data retained about you and an explanation of how it is being used.
- Right to rectification: Individuals have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the personal data retained about them at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: Individuals can ask to delete their personal data
- Right to restrict processing: If an individual believes, for example, that their personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, the individual may request limited use of their personal data.
- Right of portability: Individuals have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Where an individual decides that they no longer wish to allow their personal data to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, the individual may opt out of use of their data for these purposes.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com
Security of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is strictly confidential and Formula V For Me has appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss or unlawful processing. For this purpose, Formula V For Me uses additional security techniques, including secure servers, firewalls and encryption, as well as physical protection of areas where data is stored.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your device when you use our website. A cookie has a unique number to which data can be linked. Formula V For Me uses the following cookies on our website.
Google Analytics & Other Services
How Google Uses Information From Sites Or Apps That Use Our Services: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
How Long Will the Cookies Be Stored?
Most cookies disappear when you close the browser. Some cookies can be stored for a few days to a few years.
Removing or Disabling Cookies
You can remove or disable cookies yourself at any time using your browser. An explanation on how to adjust cookie settings can be found in most browsers under Help. Please note: most websites will not work properly if you disable cookies.
Changes to Privacy & Cookie Statement
Public Spend Forum reserves the right to modify this Privacy & Cookie Statement and therefore advises you to check this page regularly for any changes that have been made.